The Intellectual Property Office can help you get the right type of protection for your creation or invention.
Intellectual Property (IP) results from the expression
of an idea. So IP might be a brand, an invention, a design, a song or another intellectual creation. IP can be owned, bought and sold. But how can that help you? See Why use IP?
The Intellectual Property Office is part of the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills .
An educational campaign to celebrate creativity
and innovation and highlight the importance and value of creativity to us all.
Visit our Dragons Den pages which includes our blog and details on how
we can help you and
your business with IP.
Dragons' Den and IP
- IP Connect Issue 9: March 2014 (684Kb)
- Exchange rate for Madrid Protocol Applications
- IP Insight, Edition 83, February 2014
- PCT information pack: PCT fees and notes for Private Applicants
- Latest news: ASA & Trading Standards landmark agreement on Misleading Invoices